SkyFi continues to evolve and expand their EO capabilities — the company is introducing Urban Sky’s stratospheric balloon imagery and that represents a significant enhancement to SkyFI’s data offerings and also has the distinction of being the firm’s first, integrated, aerial imaging provider.
This new technology offers an impressive 10 cm resolution, offering finer details and smaller scene sizes for our archive.
● Enhanced Resolution: Observe the world with clarity never before seen on SkyFi with 10 cm resolution imagery
● Smaller Scene Sizes: Tailored to your specific needs, our archive now includes smaller minimum scene sizes for Urban Sky data. Order aerial imagery with areas as compact as 1 km² for your most detail-focused projects.
Deepening our SAR Data Partnership with Umbra
SkyFi continues to offer the highest resolution, commercially available, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data thanks to partner Umbra. Umbra’s full commercial data archive is now accessible on SkyFi, a first for the industry. This offering provides SkyFi customers with a unique opportunity to explore past landscapes and changes over time from a radar’s point of view.
SkyFi’s Open Data initiative now includes more than 20 diverse, global locations and lots of volcanoes, providing free SAR data in varied resolutions. This initiative gives access to more than $1 million of free data Umbra has given away this year and is now available on SkyFi’s web and mobile apps.
GEOSAT is the latest expansion of SkyFI’s high resolution, daytime imagery offerings with 75 cm archive data. This partnership adds to SkyFi’s global provider footprint with the firm’s first commercial Western European data.
● Bolstering a Robust Archive: With data rich and visually appealing 75 cm optical imagery, GEOSAT gives customers more options for historical analysis and ongoing change monitoring.
● Global Reach: GEOSAT’s archive opens up additional existing imagery options across the globe, including some of our customers’ most requested regions in Asia and the Middle East.
SkyFi is also integrating IMPRO’s capabilities, adding a new, very high-resolution satellite to the company’s network and enhancing optical and stereo data offerings across the planet.
● Advanced Resolution: IMPRO’s integration gives SkyFi another trusted partner at the 50 cm Very High resolution tier, one of our most popular offerings.
● Tri-Stereo Capability: Experience a new dimension in satellite imagery with our new tri-stereo option, offering enhanced depth perception for data-intensive analysis.
● Global Coverage with Regional Focus: IMPRO’s global reach comes with specialized access, particularly offering Very High resolution coverage over China and East Asia, meeting growing demands in one of the world’s most dynamic regions.